I would like to be part of a winning team. Part of a team that is progressive in Marketing, with New Products and innovative thinking and Operationally excellent, respecting human resources and always providing a positive attitude. "
American River College
AA on Graphic Arts
Web Development Certificate
junior status, anticipated date of Graduation: Spring 2015
R. Lang Company, Richmond, Emeryville and Sacramento. 1976 - Present
- Served as Sales Representative, Purchasing Agent, Office Manager, Order Desk/Customer Service and Office Assistant.
- Applied diversity of networking and prospecting strategies, including “cold calling”, direct mail, telephone contact and referral follow-up. Conferred with residential and commercial customers to ascertain their specific requirements and preferences for windows and related accessories.
- Created brochures and other collateral sales material.
- Prepared competitive analyses, bids and proposals.
- Established purchasing department. Conducted and controlled inventories; balanced stock levels. Met with vendors to negotiate and purchase material and supplies.
- Developed and implemented system to track purchases, resulting in significant increase in workflow efficiency and savings.
- Oversaw research, design and development of the Tru-Frame Garden Window.
- Served as Office Manager/Purchasing Agent for Metz Engineering (entity purchased by Lang). Used computers to produce correspondence, forms and reports. Maintained confidential records and logs.
- As company/customer liaison, provided extensive service and follow-through. Assessed, investigated and resolved customer issues, problems and complaints.